c3eth Contribution Guidelines
Hugo is an open-source static site generator that provides us with templates, content organisation in a standard directory structure, and a website generation engine. You write the pages in Markdown (or HTML if you want), and Hugo wraps them up into a website.
All submissions, including submissions by project members, require review. We use GitHub pull requests for this purpose. Consult GitHub Help for more information on using pull requests.
Updating a single page
If you’ve just spotted something you’d like to change while using the docs, Docsy has a shortcut for you:
- Click Edit this page in the top right hand corner of the page.
- If you don’t already have an up to date fork of the project repo, you are prompted to get one - click Fork this repository and propose changes or Update your Fork to get an up to date version of the project to edit. The appropriate page in your fork is displayed in edit mode.
- Instructions on c3eth PR here
Creating an issue
If you’ve found a problem in the c3eth documenation, but you’re not sure how to fix it yourself, please create an issue in the c3eth repo. You can also create an issue about a specific page by clicking the Create Issue button in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Docsy user guide: All about Docsy, including how it manages navigation, look and feel, and multi-language support.
- Hugo documentation: Comprehensive reference for Hugo.
- Github Hello World!: A basic introduction to GitHub concepts and workflow.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.