New Member Onboarding
Fund Size: 200,000 USD paid in Ada
How might we make it faster and easier for new Catalyst members to take on suitable roles and responsibilities in 2022?
Why is it important?
The success of Catalyst depends on the availability of quality challenge teams, proposers, advisors, mentors and voters.
What does success look like?
A well-oiled open innovation platform where people fulfill roles that are meaningful for them and that contribute to shared success.
Key Metrics to measure
The metrics can be divided to two sections. General onboarding refers to bringing people in and converting them from mere lurkers to voters and potential proposers. Innovation process metrics refer to the quantity and quality of proposals and activity around them.
- Weekly sign ups to Cardano Ideascale
- Townhall attendance
- Catalyst School session attendance
- Swarm session attendance
- Applications to leadership positions (e.g. Circle)
- Number of referrers
- Reduction in the number of unready proposals
- Growtn in the number of 4-5 star proposals
- Growth in the number of Community Advisors and Veteran Community Advisors
- Percentage of proposals with Excellent assessments
- Growth in the number of voters
- Growth in total number of votes given
The growth of Project Catalyst depends on meaningful participation from proposers, advisors, mentors and voters who are both eager and capable to fulfill their roles and understand their responsibilities.
- How might we convert passive ADA holders into active Catalyst members?
- How might we increase awareness of Project Catalyst as the most active open innovation platform?
- How might we increase more meaningful participation from challenge teams, proposers, advisors, mentors and voters? What kind of additional roles are needed?
- How might we encourange new members to utillize the tools and services availalbe for onboarding?
- How might we improve the use of existing text, video and audio materials?