Catalyst value onboarding
How can we encourage meaningful participation in Project Catalyst from community members in the next two funds?
Fund Size: $75,000 USD paid in Ada
The growth of Cardano depends on meaningful participation from proposers, advisors, and voters.
How success looks like
There’s a strong funnel to motivate, inform and direct new participants towards providing a contribution that improves Catalyst’s ROI.
Key metric to measure
To assess ROI of this challenge we will ask ourselves:
Did we manage to increase meaningful participation from proposers, advisors, and voters?
Out of total number of new participants:
What % active community advisers?
What % watch townhalls?
What % vote?
What % proposes?
What % becomes a referrer?
- How can we increase meaningful participation from proposers, advisors, and voters?
- How do new people learn about Catalyst?
- How can we provide a central source of constantly updated information in different formats(text, video, p2p)?
- Education and onboarding through timely YouTube content
- Better user experience through hardware wallet support, Daedalus/yoroi support ect.
- Reddit presence offering reliable information.
- Mentoring programs matching veteran Catalysts and new Catalysts.