dRep improvement and onboarding
Challenge Budget: ₳100,000
Guiding Questions :
How do you achieve “(1) diverse and many dRep participation + (2) easy and proper voter delegation?”
- Without (1) diverse and many dRep participation ⇨ centralized.
- Without (2) easy and proper voter delegation ⇨ dysfunctional.
What does success look like?
After one year,
- (1) 200+ deReps from 100+ countries have participated.
- (2) 50%+ of the voters are voting “carefully”
Key Metrics to measure
- Diversity of dReps
Did it lead to the onboarding of diverse dReps with different languages, national origins, occupations, genders, ages, religions, etc.?
- Number of dReps
How many dReps were onboarded?
- Number of delegates
How much did it contribute to increasing the number of delegates to dReps?
- Accuracy of delegate decisions
How well did we create content and tools to make it easier to consider dReps?
- Accuracy of dReps decisions
How well did we create content and tools to make it easier to consider proposals?